Wednesday, March 02, 2005

PODCASTS ROCK!

Yes, the next foray in the digital age is upon us, once again. For all you iPod junkies (or just iTunes, for that matter), Podcasting opens up limitless opportunities. The best place, I think, to check it out: www.kcrw.org/podcast. It's only the most amazing radio station on earth, but it now offers its locally-produced programs as downloadable podcasts. Just download the software (instructions on the site), plug in the Podcast address for each program you want, and the shows will automatically download to your iTunes. EXCELLENT! Never again will I have to miss Frances Anderton on "Design & Architecture" or Warren Olney's "To The Point." The future is here!

www.kcrw.org/podcast
www.iPodder.org

1 comment:

dog food sugar said...

I'm late to the revolution. Willy just got me a ipod shuffle (for our 8th anni!) so I'm looking forward to checking this out. Is KCRW a LA station? I didn't recognize any of the shows. I remember enjoying the talk radio when I was driving out there a few years back.