Wednesday, November 05, 2008

OUR NEW FIRST FAMILY

They're so beautiful, I can't stand it! I could eat those little girls up with a spoon. I must say, I didn't give this country enough credit. I truly didn't think a country that voted for Dubya twice would elect a black man with a funny name who's half Kenyan. I've never been so happy to be so wrong! I am sending every positive vibe in my body to Barack - I hope dearly that this is the beginning of real change that we have needed for so long. Thank you to Barack and Michelle for the sacrifices they're making to make this country a better place!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of your Blogs have been great and this will go down in my mind as the Greatest..luv

Vivie Bear said...

YAY!!! I AM SOOOOO THRILLED AND HAPPY TODAY! this is an awesome time in our country's history. i too didnt think it would actually happen for that same reason you mentioned! it's bizarre and wonderful and i have real hope for our country now. time to get OUT bushey. luv pj

dog food sugar said...

That first hour of returns I was such a nervous WREAK! But then Obama got Penn and it seemed to just keep going from there. So exciting.

I can't wait to see who they pick for the 1st puppy! Willy and I are totally considering going up to DC for the inauguration. You'll should too!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am just absolutely besides myself. Unfortunately, I won't be 2 miles from the White House in January anymore, but when Kate told me she and the Willster might come here for the election, I started having little daydreams about having you, Eric, Scott, Patti, Vivian AND Kate & Willy! I'm already emailing Eleanor Holmes Norton to request tickets to the Inauguration, but if that doesn't happen we can still join the millions who will be watching it on the Mall. Pretty please come for the Inauguration!! It's going to be such an incredible moment!!

Anonymous said...

oops- that was supposed to say "beside myself"... heh heh... stupid typos.

Oh, and my word verification on that post was "lerv". Tee hee!