Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Amy Ruppel at TS - I couldn't help myself!

So just because our kitchen is all tore up and we're spending all extra pennies to make it real purdy and we don't have any wall space left for art and I swore I'd try to kick my Tiny Showcase addiction doesn't mean I don't slip off the art wagon now and then!! I am only human after all, and this print was just too fabulous. I was actually very lucky to land this one, as all 200 prints sold out in 30 minutes. I owe this one to Gina, who alerted me of its presence moments before it sold out. She scored one too, so Long Beach will be graced by at least two of them.

This lovely 4x6" print by Amy Ruppel is called "Mensa Masters," so I think buying it was rather genius, so to speak. Plus it comes with two enamel pins! And by golly we will find wall space for it! Plus $250 of the proceeds benefits Direct Relief International, a non-profit humanitarian medical relief organization. Because that's just how cool the Tiny Showcase people are.

3 comments:

gc said...

I can't wait to get mine...it's soooo purdy.

Anonymous said...

i heart TS, and that is a fabulous print!

Floyd B. Bariscale said...

I like that art real well. Congratulations to you and Gina of the Perfect Taste for the additions to your collections.