Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My show - Femme on Femme at Cypress College Art Gallery

I'm going to send the next few posts writing about "Femme on Femme," an exhibition that I'm curating for the Cypress College Art Gallery. The show features work by nine female artists either depicting the female form or exploring feminist issues. It's a concept that has been floating around in my head for a long time, so it has been really wonderful to actually make it a reality!

I love the piece featured in the invite, "Eye of God" by Regina Allen. I'll be writing more about her and her gorgeous work later...

3 comments:

dog food sugar said...

That invite is really great.

Vivie Bear said...

wow that looks REALLY neat! cant wait to hear more :) patti

gc said...

I can't wait! I also can't believe it's less than two weeks away. Regina Allen stuff is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!