Friday, April 17, 2009

Korakia in Palm Springs

I SO love staying at the Korakia in Palm Springs. It's incredibly peaceful. We first went for our honeymoon and try to make it back once a year. It's amazing that it's only a two hour drive from LA. It was nice to be back for our fifth anniversary - our last without a little one in tow!

I always turn into even more of a shutterbug than usual when we're there. Between the architecture and that unusual desert light, it's very inspiring for photography. Thought I'd share a few photos I snapped around the hotel...





5 comments:

dog food sugar said...

Oh that place looks wonderful. I would so love to make it back to Palm Springs some day. This place is going in my travel file.

Vivie Bear said...

well that place just looks fabulous. i really gotta git outta dallas more often. and the Korakia is going on my travel list too. so glad you 2 had a lovely time :) patti

T said...

wow, that does look cool - I totally need to check that place out!

PS - thanks for lending me your friends E & G today - hiking was a blast!

gc said...

One of these days I need to stay there. Your pictures are gorgeous!

p.s. I heart me some T. We had a fabulous time hiking on Saturday!

Dawn G said...

Cari, these pictures are gorgeous! I'm going to work on getting C to Palm Springs one of these days...