Wednesday, April 01, 2009

LBMA peeps visit "Femme on Femme"

My friend Margie, accompanied by a bunch of her colleagues from Long Beach Museum of Art (my professional alma mater), visited the exhibition yesterday. I asked her to take a pic of each gal with her favorite painting - it looks like they had a lot of fun! Here we go...

Margie with Moira Hahn's "Staycation" (one of my personal faves)...






Bianca with DJ Hall's "I've Gotta Secret"...







Candice also loved the secret...








Haley with Regina Allen's "Eye of God"...








Elissa with Moira Hahn's "Logic"...







Sandy with DJ Hall's "Twinkle"...







Megan with Taravat Talepasand's "The Order of the Sun and Lion"...







...and Megan in the Regina Allen gallery. Everyone's entitled to more than one favorite! Thanks so much for visiting, ladies!

2 comments:

haley said...

the show was awesome Cari! I'm so glad I got to see it before it ended. :)

Margie said...

We all really enjoyed the exhibition. It was so fitting to bring a group of ladies to see it too! And I'm a huge fan of Moira Hahn, can't get enough.